Wednesday, September 17, 2008

They like me, they really like me...

You heard it here first folks, I have actually been "crawled" by Google. WOOOOOHOOOOOO!! Do you know what this means?

a.) I will not actually be talking to myself anymore. Don't get me wrong this is very therapeutic and helps keep my "eye on the ball" so to speak, but it is nice to know someone may actually be listening. Plus, if I manage to help out one person, even just to make them feel better about themselves in comparison to me, life is good.

b.) Comments!!! I can handle brutal truth, but no meanies please. Besides if I have to earn/find $3,500 more dollars over the next 35 months I am going to need all of the creative genius I can find. I am pretty good at thinking on my feet, but 35 months will be excruciating.

Stats - same as yesterday - but I am really cutting it close to my $100 goal. Guess I will be checking the couch cushions tonight.

No comments: